Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tools of the Trade



So,
After searching through my files, I decided to start my blog with this picture. This is a picture of my dad's workbench at his store. You can probably tell from the pic that he is a jeweler. There has always been a sense of organized confusion about his workspace. The scene changes from day to day, but I like this one because it shows so many aspects of what he does. The blue ring in the middle is a wax that he was doing for a customer. Its an amazing process to watch from start to finish. I hope you enjoy it!
All images are copyrighted by Chad Heckle and may not be used without permission.

2 comments:

  1. Nice saturation! I really love the colors, and so much to look at. Based upon his workspace I'd say your dad seems like a very interesting person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice start ot the blog. I like this photo. I love work bench photos and have done some from folks in my family as well. There is so much life history that can be found on a work bench.

    ReplyDelete