Monday, May 4, 2009

More from the Abandoned Series


This image is Copyrighted by Chad Heckle and may not be used without express permission.

So here is another in the Abandoned series (actually two). The top one is of some storage that was left up there by the theater, I really loved the contrast between the colors and the newness of the sign compared to its surroundings. The bottom one I really liked the contrast in textures between the two rooms. I can't explain enough how cool these apartments were. To just think about the lives that were lived here, and what must have transpired here before it all went south. I was kind of hoping to come face to face with the ghost that roams these rooms...but too bad for me there was nothing, and nothing really turned up in my pictures either. Let mek now what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment